Manufacturer of electrical work and vehicles
RIMMERT FM-170: THE NEW ELECTRIC ZERO-TURN RIDE-ON MOWER
The fully electric FM-170 zero-turn mower from Frisian Motors. A full zero-turn mower for larger private and semi-professional use. Steering is via two steering levers that each connect to a wheel drive. Mowing is done via 2 electric motors, directly on to the mowing deck. So no more need for bands, oil or petrol.
The mower is driven by a 48 volt-system with a total capacity of 5 kW.
The Rimmert comes with an AGM battery as standard, has a mowing time of around 1 hour and a charging time of a maximum of 8 hours. There is an optional second AGM load exchange pack that enables 2 hours of mowing. Lithium is an optional extra and is offered on a modular basis per hour of mowing time, to a maximum of 3 hours of continuous use. Lithium can also be used as an exchange system, with 3 hour fast loading that means theoretically you can carry on mowing all day long.
- Capacity 4 KW at 48 volt
- Standard mowing time 1 h around 3000m2
- Wide mowing surface 110 cm side discharge
- Speed 0-10 km per h (continuous)
- Turning circle: ZERO TURN 180 degrees
- Deep cyclical maintenance-free batteries 140 Ah
- Battery weight: ±120 kg
- Charging time of 0-100%: 8 h (230V/10A)
- Net weight circa 390 KG (inc. batteries)
- Inclines to 18°
- Safe from excess load, chair contact and strain
- Also available in future with rear discharge and professional collection system
- 12 month full guarantee on parts, batteries and labour